It's not only an adverb but also a weakform word. The strongform pronunciation is usually /ˈækʧuəli/, or in a more traditional manner /ˈæktjuəli/.
To make your conversations in English sound more natural and relaxed, try some of these weakform variants:
- /ˈækʧuli/, /ˈækʃuli/,
- /ˈækʧəli/, /ˈækʃəli/,
- /ˈækʧli/, /ˈækʃli/, /ˈækʃi/, /æʃli/.
- It actually works.
- Prices have actually fallen.
- She's actually glad about it.
- His story is actually true.
- D'you think ghosts actually exist?
- He actually believes his own crap.
- I've actually known him for quite a long time.
- It actually happened.
- You couldn't actually have seen him.
- I don't actually like whiskey.