- I was glad to see the back of him.
- A brig is a ship with two masts.
- The duck on the river started quacking.
- I can see you through a crack in the door.
- D’you see the brick over there?
- She dug around in her bag for some coins.
- You don’t have to dig very deep to find out his name is Dick.
- What a massive crag this is.
- Brazil is in a different league.
- Many people lack adequate arrangements.
- Does Britain still lag behind the rest of Europe?
- It’s the best pig.
- The explosion was caused by a gas leak.
- Have a look at the menu and take your pick.
- The wig has to be trimmed.
- I have a snack in the basket.
- You’ve got to wear a name tag in our company.
- Can you pass me a tack, I want to fasten my name tag to the board.
- Can you see anything in my bag?
- The wick has to be trimmed.
- The snag is that the job is not very well paid.
Tuesday, 31 October 2017
Pronunciation exercises for EAL students - no. 7
This blog is about word-final /k/ and /g/ and pre-fortis clipping.